The J. Beard Real Estate team attended the 2019 ICSC RECon in Vegas May 19-22 and felt the tenant reps and retailers were very eager to talk about possibilities in our market area! Members on the team had a few takeaways from the event, highlighted in the short video and below.
[wonderplugin_video videotype=”mp4″ mp4=”https://www.jbeardcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/JB-ICSC-RECON-VEGAS-2019.mp4″ videowidth=600 videoheight=400 keepaspectratio=1 videocss=”position:relative;display:block;background-color:#000;overflow:hidden;max-width:100%;margin:0 auto;” playbutton=”https://www.jbeardcompany.com/wp-content/plugins/wonderplugin-video-embed/engine/playvideo-64-64-0.png”]
The J. Beard Real Estate Retail Team 2019 ICSC RECon Recap….
- Retailers offering value, health services, fitness, food and beverage are buzzing for space
- There was a big push from experiential retailers because more consumers are wanting a chance to buy an experience rather than just an object or service
- Increased activity in the last 5 years for new landlord based companies and spin-off retail
- Decreased activity for institutional, big box and REIT retail
- Exceptional speakers! CNBC Personality Marcus Lemonis and WeWork Partner Julie Rice to Keynote ICSC’s RECon 2019
Regional and National Deal Making events are a one-stop for education, networking and deal making. This two-to-three day regional event provides opportunities to gain information about the most current industry issues, and meet and make deals with colleagues doing business in the same region. The J. Beard Real Estate Company looks forward to 2020’s ICSC events!
The J. Beard team is always looking to increase their market knowledge to ensure our clients receive the most up-to-date local market insight, knowledge and expertise from our dedicated team of brokers. Click to view the services that The J.Beard Real Estate Company has to offer: www.jbeardcompany/services